23rd April 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech after passing BSc Biotechnology? Is there any college in India which provides such type of facility?

can i do M.Tech after B.Sc. biotechnology? is there any college in India which provides such type of facility?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with placement facility which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) with scholarship to B.Sc candidate in India? -- [New]
  2. Best college in Chennai for BSc Biotechnology? Prospects of the course in India? After BSc Biotechnology what should I do?
  3. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  4. What to opt after 12th biology other than mbbs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  6. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  7. How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?
  8. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  9. How to appear for IAS exam after passing BSc Biotechnology from Patkar College?
  10. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  11. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  12. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  13. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  14. What type of jobs are available after BSc Biotechnology?
  15. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  16. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Colleges offering 5 year degree course of BE and M.Tech? Which exam I have to appear for to join this course?
  18. Can I be eligible for M.Tech Food Technology after passing BSc Agricultural Biotechnology? Which type of the entrance exam to apply for M.Tech?
13th August 2013, 01:54 PM
srikanth2207

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech after passing BSc Biotechnology? Is there any college in India which provides such type of facility?

You can do M.Tech after completion of Bsc in Biotechnology.Because now in M.Tech also main research areas related to Biology.If you completed your under graduation in most emerging field that is Biotechnology.Through which you can study tissue technology,genetic engineering courses in Engineering.Some of IITs,NITs,IISc institutions offered these courses.For more information please log on to
http://www.iisc.ac.in/
http://www.iitb.ac.in
http://www.iitkgp.ac.in
hhtp://www.iitk.ac.in
http://www.iitd.ac.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?