31st July 2011, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering 5 year degree course of BE and M.Tech? Which exam I have to appear for to join this course?

sir,which college provide such type of facility then discribe college name and procees of selection in this cources(be+mtech with 5 year degree) and name of exam and date of form filling??

31st July 2011, 05:08 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering 5 year degree course of BE and M.Tech? Which exam I have to appear for to join this course?

hi...in india the mtech dual degree courses are offered by the indian institute of technology ,for this you have to clear the iitjeee exams after your 12th class,its also the toughest engineering entrance exam in the country,
you have to get an rank of below 3000 if you are an general category student to get admission in the best iits in the dual degree course,the top 5 iits are
1.iit delhi
2.iit madras
3.iit bombay
4.iit kharagpur
5.iit kanpur
these are the best iits other than the iits the dual degree courses are also available in colleges like benarus hindu university,birla institute of technology pilani,ism dhanbad.
8th May 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering 5 year degree course of BE and M.Tech? Which exam I have to appear for to join this course?

Colleges offering 5 year degree course of BA? Which exam I have to appear for to join this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?