4th October 2012, 07:26 PM
Linto mathew

Can I do M.Tech in Architecture after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What is the selection procedure?

Can i do MTech in architecture after btech in mechanical engineering?How is the selection procedure in government & private seats?.Plese include related website details also...

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  2. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  3. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  4. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  6. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  7. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  8. What is the name of the entrance exam in NIIT Warangal? How much rank is required in the entrance exam?
  9. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  12. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  13. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  14. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  15. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  16. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  17. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  18. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
11th January 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Architecture after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What is the selection procedure?

Can I do M.Tech in Naval Architecture after B.E in Marine Engineering? What is the selection procedure?
14th January 2013, 09:41 AM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Architecture after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What is the selection procedure?

Hi Friends..............

YES you are definitely allowed to M.Tech in Architecture after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering..........

ALL THE BEST...........
24th January 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by educationindia View Post
Hi Friends..............

YES you are definitely allowed to M.Tech in Architecture after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering..........

ALL THE BEST...........
Can you please name the institutes which considers Mechanical engineers to do Mtech in architecture???
3rd July 2013, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
I am presently pursuing a course in B TECH MECHANICAL,IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET ADMISSION TO DO MTECH IN NAVAL ARCHITECTURE,AND WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND WHICH ARE THE UNIVERSITIES,OFFERING SUCH COURSES,YOU CAN LEAVE A REPLY TO [email protected]
1st October 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I'm pursuing 3rd year in mechanical engineering.as i eligible for join m.tech naval architecture...and what is the procedure to join and entrance examination requirement for joining..please anyone help me..
15th May 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

As I'm pursuing 4th year mechanical engineering,can i be able to do any course in architecture?
24th July 2022, 07:51 PM
itsavikaa

Yes, You can do M.Tech in Architecture after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. There are lots of college that offers this type of course. You can check our Invertis University. It's one of the <a href="https://www.invertisuniversity.ac.in/">best Btech Colleges In UP </a>& Best Mtech college in Up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?