7th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MA after completing B.Sc Agriculture?

Can I do Master of Arts degree after completing B.Sc in Agriculture? If not, then what should I do now? Which course would be better for me to get government jobs preferably as a Teacher?

10th September 2019, 09:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MA after completing B.Sc Agriculture?

Yes, you can pursue master in arts course in various stream.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The required eligibility to get admission in various stream varies with institutions. So, kindly visit the official website to get detail information about the eligibility and admission procedure.
6th March 2021, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses for a student who completed bsc in agriculture?
16th August 2021, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in English after completing bsc agriculture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?