22nd March 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU

i want to know what is the minimum percentage required to get seat in bsc in agriculture and what is the fee structure of it and how to get admission in bsc in agriculture after completing my 2nd p.u

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  6. What is the minimum percentage for schedule caste students to get BSc Agriculture seat in bangalore?
  7. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  8. How much rank is required to get a seat in BSc Agriculture? I have completed inter 2nd year
  9. How can I join BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PUC?
  10. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  11. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  12. How much rank do I need to get a government seat in BSc agriculture
  13. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture in Hyderabad after completing 12th with 59.3%
  14. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What is the fee structure?
  15. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What will be the fee structure?
  16. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  17. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  18. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
16th June 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU

How much marks are required in entrance exam of bsc agriculture in pau
19th May 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU

i have completed my second puc and have scored my highest in biology and got first class i need to know how to apply for bsc.agriculture in bngalore
1st June 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How much is the minimum percentage to be scored in 2nd puc to join Gkvk college
3rd June 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

For bipc students got 60000 rank in eamcet wht is the next step of the student?
13th July 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i got 1875 rank in mbc cota for bsc agei in chidambaram anna university. i want to know whether i will get a seat in it or not.please give me the answer
3rd March 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I want a seat for Bsc agriculture in hebbal university Bangalore. Tell me the minimum marks in 2nd PUC Q.E and CET.
19th July 2017, 04:23 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Agriculture is a 4 year under graduate course.

The eligibility required to study 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream with a fair percentage from any recognized Board.

The admissions are given based on the previous year performance. Some universities conduct their own entrance exam and some states also conduct entrance exams like EAMCET, ICAR, PAU, KEAM, IGKV CET and etc.

The fee structure varies based on the university and state. In general the fee structure is around INR 10K - 70K.
18th May 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Can i get an seat in bsc agriculture with 46 percentage in isc 12th exam
27th January 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

The minimum percentage of HS is required to get chance under governmental agriculture collage
1st February 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Without writing entrance exam get admission for BSC Agriculture?Any college outside or inside kerala give admission for those who not writing entrance exam?
13th July 2022, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I have get 66% in practical and kcet theory is there any chances I can get bsc agriculture seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?