5th January 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?

how much rank is required to get bsc agriculture?is there is a nice future for bsc agriculture? list of top college for bsc agriculture? please give me a details about these questions..................sir..................

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. How much rank is required to get in BSc Agriculture? Is there a nice future for BSc Agriculture? List of top colleges for BSc Agriculture?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  6. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  8. How much rank do I need to get a government seat in BSc agriculture
  9. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  10. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  11. How much rank is required to get a seat in BSc Agriculture? I have completed inter 2nd year
  12. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  13. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  14. How much rank is required and which are the top colleges of BSc agriculture in AP?
  15. Scope of BSc Agriculture course? List of top colleges offering the course?
  16. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  17. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  18. Any scope for girls in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th medical
8th January 2014, 11:01 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?

B.Sc in agriculture is a good course and it has good scopes also and after that you may get the job in government sector also as a agriculture consultant. And there are many fields there you will get good job after the M.Sc or B.Sc in agriculture.

If you will do M.Sc in agriculture then it is best for your career. So, if you want to do B.Sc in agriculture then it is a good decision.

India is based on agricultural. Most of the people enrolled in this field. So,I think it is best if you will do B.Sc in agriculture. And in India there are so many colleges which provide this course and i think you should do it from a best university or college. So, that it will be easy to get good job.

So, i think you should go for it and do B.Sc with good marks and after that you can also apply for the M.Sc in agriculture and you can also apply for the MBA in Agriculture. So both courses are good and have good scope also.

Here are some good colleges in India which providing B.Sc agriculture.
Allahabad agriculture institute
Deemed university
Banaras hindu university
G.B.Pant college of agriculture
CCSU College of agriculture,Hissar
RCA, Udaipur
Agriculture University, Ludhiana
SKN college of agriculture
COA, Bikaner
MDSU, Ajmer
NG Ranga agriculture University

So, you can take admission in any of the college all are best universities.
22nd March 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?

can you please tell which are the best colleges in kerala having b.sc agriculture course?
29th March 2014, 03:11 AM
Soumya69

Thumbs up Re: Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much rank is required to get bsc agriculture?is there is a nice future for bsc agriculture? list of top college for bsc agriculture? please give me a details about these questions..................sir..................
Yes,B.sc agriculture is a very good option.
But you must have passion for this else it may bore you.
Institution-Bhu offers b.sc agriculture and it is ranked among top institution,
Its feasible,economical and i know you are able!
Good luck!
9th April 2014, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I want to ask when thr enterance test form date are held of bsc agr in khalsa clg amritsar them tell me pls
18th May 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I have necessary marks to join both engineering and b.sc.agri...Which course can I take..?
26th May 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

how much fee,and wat r the benefits aftr completing ths course
27th May 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

What percentage is required for getting admission inb.sc agriculture in 12th
10th June 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

if i get a59percentage in plus two then iget a addmission in any agriculture college
11th June 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i got 109 rank in ipu mba(software enterprise management).what is chances of get admission.
15th June 2014, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Can i take direct admission in bsc aricuture college in rajasthan reply plz
16th June 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

When did the counselling schedule , rank list and counselling date will be published for agriculture
17th June 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I have gt 26700 rank in kcet and 7853 rank in practical.
Can I get seat in gov agriculture clg
21st June 2014, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Hye , i got 3282 rank in CET PAU exam 2014 , can i get a good govt. college for BSc. agriculture with 76% in 2 non med.? which clg i can get admission?
24th September 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

hi,sir can u have to ask me how much rank are needed to get admission in bhu bsc.ag.
[email protected] please reply me.
19th May 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

can you please give me the information about the best institute for bsc agriculture in maharashtra?
19th May 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir Im chethana from bellari . I hv scored 61 percentage in 2nd puc ...can I get seat in bsc agri ??
2nd June 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir ihave scored 76.33 and 37000 Ranking incet can i got seat in bsc ag?
13th June 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

how many percent need in 12th board exam to get admission for B.sc agriculture in project manager ?
5th July 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed to join in banglore university and fee details
16th August 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

After pu written cet some people say we must download the form before finishing PUC wht abt it aand cet ranking should be.
26th March 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 12 class from biology side. I'm confuse to choose a field for my graduation. Plz help me to choose a correct field.
28th April 2016, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

What are the main opportunities after completing VHSE agriculture in kerala ? Can I attend medical entrance examination after VHSE agriculture?
14th May 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have finished 12 science if i want to get admition in bsc agree culture what percentage i have need
16th June 2016, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

My daughter scored as below in her 2

Intermediate, BiPC : 93.1% ;

AP Eamcet - 2016 : (Total Rank): 15,775; Local Rank (Female) : 3,971;

TS Eamcet - 2016 : 12,550

She wants to study in ANGRU or Jayasankar in Hyderabad. Can she get Govt. seat in these 2 colleges ? Please advise.

Regards,
Radha V
Confidential Secretary to VP & Head-SCM
TATA PROJECTS LIMITED
Corporate Office
1-7-80 to 87
Prenderghast Road, Secunderabad -500003, India

Tel: 91-40-6623 8868 ; Mob: 91 9963200892 Fax: 91-40-6617 2531
Email: [email protected]
13th July 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

my daughter passed intermediate with 75% and has got 60,000 rank in ts eamcet. she has got atmost interst in doing B.sc agriculture in Jayashankar college (ANGRU),Rajendranagar hyd. can she get Govt seat in this college. kindly reply
19th July 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I would like to join for bsc.agriculture in kerala.i have got 11251rank in keam 2016 and my catagory wise rank is 3038.is there any chance to get d admission
9th May 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I got 96.3% in IP. I belongs to OC category. I got 9770 rank in EAMCET and 3000 as local rank.I want to join in SV Agriculture college.Am I eligible to join in that college.
25th May 2017, 11:06 AM
Muppa. Bhargavi

How many marks and how much rank should get in polytechnic entrance exam to take b. SC agriculture
31st May 2017, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

When is the application date for b. SC agriculture in jayashankar university of 2017
8th June 2017, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I have got 87 percentage in second puc 30000 ranking in Kcet 16000 ranking in practical exam will I get govt seat in bsc agriculture
20th June 2017, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

In bhu for bsc ag approximately 200 seats are available in which it is distributed both in general and sc/St. So those students who got 300 rank get admission in which college????
28th June 2017, 02:47 PM
yamram

Hi
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing degree in agriculture is that you should have Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology or Forestry) OR 10+2 or Intermediate (Agriculture).
The different courses which you can pursue are B.Sc (HONS) Agriculture (4 years), B.Sc (HONS) Horticulture(4 years) after 12th standard.
You can also opt for Diploma program which is Diploma in Plant Protection and Pesticide Management (1 year).
It will be advisable if you do your degree from a well known university and that provides prime placement opportunity, outstanding industrial exposure and professional enhancement training. I can enlist some university for your help - Lovely Professional University,Punjab Agriculture University, Desh Bhagat University, Agriculture College and Research Institution Anand Agriculture University etc.
3rd September 2017, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

I am studying now inter 2nd yr Bipc after that i want to study Bsc agriculture for that what entrance exams are conducted to get free seat in TS .
10th March 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I didn't write entrance exam but I have good score in intermediate can I join in BSc Agriculture.and how much it's costs me to study with out any entrance exam
27th May 2018, 06:20 AM
Unregistered

I have 96 percent mark in plus two and how much rank I should score in keam to get admission for bsc agriculture???
1st June 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

How much rank is required in agriculture to get into GKVK college near hebal Bangalore. Will I have job opportunity ,and can I get a good salary
5th June 2018, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam ,I am G. Manasa from adhoni. I had scored 983 in IP exams and my emcet rank is 14000.can I get an opportunity to join BSC agriculture.
5th June 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I get 81 % in 12th (sci) and only 92 marks in mhtcet in PCB. can I get admission in government college of bsc Agri?
5th June 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I have got 79% in puc 14606rank in KCET agri practical exam &57000rank in KCET agriculture exam & I belongs to category -1 would I eligible to get govt seat for b.sc agriculture
7th June 2018, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I had score 10800 ranking in Agriculture Practical Kcet exam & my caste is 2B category can I take govt seat inBSc Agriculture colleges in Karnataka ?
11th June 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

My rank in Pau Ludhiana cet exam 2018 is 701 and I m eligible for 1st round councilling. So can I get the seat for bsc agriculture or nutrition
24th April 2019, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I got 77 per in board. How much marks is required in cet to do bsc ag?. And how much marks I should get in agricultural kota exam
27th April 2019, 05:50 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

List of agriculture colleges:----

Banaras hindu university (BHU)

G.B.Pant college of agriculture (G.B PANT)

CCSU College of agriculture,Hissar

RCA, Udaipur

Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana (PAU)

SKN college of agriculture

COA, Bikaner

MDSU, Ajmer

NG Ranga agriculture University

Rani Laxmi Bai government college Jhansi (RLB)
28th June 2019, 03:46 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

some of the popular agriculture colleges in India –

Anand Agricultural University

Junagadh Agricultural University

Indian Agricultural Research Institute

Navsari Agricultural University

Parul University

Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University

Kerala Agricultural University

College of Agriculture, Vellayani

Shivaji University

Calicut University

College of Agricultural Biotechnology, Pune

NSS College

MPKV

College of Agriculture, Pune

Amity University

Sharda University
1st November 2020, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I have got 25,000 rank in Karnataka cet can I get a Agri seat
1st November 2020, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I have got 25,000 rank in a Karnataka cet exam can I get a Agri seat
23rd September 2021, 11:57 PM
Minal F

Candidates must have 12th passed in Science Stream Physics Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university are Eligible for B.Sc Agriculture.

It's a good option job after B.Sc in Agriculture:-

Agriculture Officer
Assistant Plantation Manager
Marketing Executive
Agricultural Research Scientist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?