10th November 2015, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MA correspondence after Passing BA in pass course in English from Bardhaman University?

Can I do MA correspondence after Passing BA in pass course in English from Bardhaman University? People says that i cannot so please confirm.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  2. Am i eligible to join M.Phil(English) through correspondence? I've done PMA from Tribhuvan university and M.A in English from Kumaun university.
  3. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  4. Criteria to pursue Botany MSc in Calcutta University after completion of Botany BSc Honors from Bardhaman University?
  5. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  7. Detailed Information regarding Correspondence M.Phil course in English from Sikkim Manipal University?
  8. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
  9. Any university which offers B.Ed through correspondence?
  10. Am i eligible for SSC exam after passing English(Hons) with 50.40%?
  11. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English?
  12. How to get admission for M.A English correspondence through Punjab University?
  13. Eligibility for MAT exam for student of B.Com (Pass) with correspondence from Delhi University?
  14. Can pre-final year student apply for PG course?
  15. Where can I do B.Ed Correspondence after doing B.Com(Pass)?
  16. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  17. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Correspondence from Maharshi Dayanand University having done Graduation with English Honors from JP University?
  18. Coaching classes for preparation of West Bengal JEXPO in Bardhaman?
12th November 2015, 11:05 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MA correspondence after Passing BA in pass course in English from Bardhaman University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do MA correspondence after Passing BA in pass course in English from Bardhaman University? People says that i cannot so please confirm.
Yes you are eligible to pursue MA through correspondence with your pass course degree. One of the top most reputed distance learning centre offering this course in India right now is IGNOU. You can easily apply for MA in English in one of the centres of this university which is nearest to your place.

To apply for MA you just need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a reputed university. IGNOU has not mentioned the minimum marks the candidates need to attain to sit for this exam which means pass marks would suffice. Direct admission is granted so you dont need to sit for any entrance exam also.

Other such top distance learning universities where you can apply:-
  • Yashwantrao C. Maharashtra Open University
  • IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute
  • Sikkim Manipal University
  • MP Bhoj (Open) University
  • Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
  • Netaji Subhas Open University
  • University of Mumbai (IDOL)
  • Maharishi Dayanand University (DDE)
28th September 2019, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MA correspondence after Passing BA in pass course in English from Bardhaman University?

I have passed BA pass course 1998.now I want to do MA in history. Where to apply?
7th October 2020, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MA in political science after passing out BA in pass course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?