10th March 2012, 02:52 PM
jld.prepaid

How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?

I am B.A passed with Sub (Hindi, Economics & Pol Science) by correspondence .Now I want to do M.A in Eng .Can I do M.A in english, if possible then Kindly tell me what are the Eligibilities and fee structer for the same through correspondence

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if scored 95 marks in Political Science, 88 marks in Economics, 80 marks in Hindi, 79 marks in English and secured 85.5% in 12th Arts? -- [New]
  3. What is the syllabus for 11th class? What is the date of the exam?
  4. Which are the different streams available after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  6. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  7. Can I appear for MPSC exam after passing S.Y.B.A with subjects like Economics and Political Science?
  8. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  9. Courses after completing 12th in Humanities with political science, Hindi, English, Economics and Computer?
  10. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  11. Does SNDT University offer Ph.D in Nursing course through correspondence mode?
  12. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  13. B.Ed from DU after B.Com?
  14. What are the course which I can do after graduation in economics, political science and Hindi?
  15. How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?
  16. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th?
  17. Sample question papers of 12th Arts Stream for Hindi, English, Economics, History, Political Science in Hindi Medium?
  18. Eligibility for M.A. in Economic from Delhi University?
7th January 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?

I am B.A passed with Sub (English, Hindi, Economics & Pol Science) by correspondence .Now I want to do M.A in Hindi .Can I do M.A in Hindi, if possible then Kindly tell me what are the Eligibilities and fee structer for the same through correspondence.
4th February 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?

I DID GRADUATION IN BA ENGLISH, NOW I WANT TO DO MA IN ECONOMICS, IS IT POSSIBLE?
31st March 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I am B.A passed with Sub (Hindi, Economics & Pol Science) by correspondence .Now I want to do M.A in Eng .Can I do M.A in english, if possible then Kindly tell me what are the Eligibilities and fee structer for the same through correspondence
7th October 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done my i.sc. With phy. Chem. Maths eng and comp.am i eligible for B.A.(POLITICAL)?
16th October 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in History and have PG in English literature. What job should i pursue?
19th December 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I have BA in history,political science,economics general english.Can I do MA in Hindi?
11th April 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

BA passed with english, economics , and office management . can I get admission in MA in ignou?
21st May 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I have done BA in English without Hindi , Can I do MA in Hindi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?