15th July 2020, 01:41 PM
Reena Ajit

Can I do Master's in Clinical Psychology after graduating in Economics hons.?

I am graduate with Economics honours in Psychology was my subsidiary subject. Can I do PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology? My age is 47 years but I want to start my career in this field. What is the possibility for me to build career?

23rd July 2020, 03:30 PM
Career Saints

Default Re: Can I do Master's in Clinical Psychology after graduating in Economics hons.?

Hello,
Greetings from Career Saints!
Yes. To do PG diploma in Clinical Pyschology one should have passed a bachelors degree with a minimum of 50% marks. Though you are from Economics background, if you can carry out academic and clinical assessments in family therapy settings, adult health psychology, and psychological assessment of neuro psychological and psychological disorders in adults and children then you are pretty much suitable to take up this course.
There is no upper age limit to practice pyschology. This course will shape you up in building your career when you become either licensed mental health professional qualified to purse in medical, mental health, social service, geriatric and research fields.
Hope this helps you to take your decision.
Good luck.
24th July 2020, 01:49 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do Master's in Clinical Psychology after graduating in Economics hons.?

## If you had done B.A in Psychology or Clinical Psychology in graduation level then you go ahead or PG in Clinical Psychology with a minimum of 55% marks.

###You need to try for NET TISS OR DUET Compitative exam for MA in clinical psychology

##The final selection of the students will be made on the basis of the score obtained by them in the Qualifying Exam, Entrance Exam, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?