16th January 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for training in Mechanical Engineering from HEC Ranchi? Documents required for it?

I am a student of 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering at DBIT, Dehradun. I want to get one month training (internship) in Mechanical Engineering at HEC, Ranchi, Jharkhand. So, please aware me about the mode of application and required documents?

20th January 2018, 06:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure for training in Mechanical Engineering from HEC Ranchi? Documents required for it?

HEC stands for Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited. Being a 7th semester candidate, you are eligible to apply six weeks training at HEC Ranchi. Actually, the standard duration of training for engineering candidates is six weeks not one month.
You have to write an application to the General Manager (Human Resource) of HEC Ranchi regarding training in their Ranchi unit. You are required to attch following documents along with your application before submission:
A brief resume including minor project details carried out in college.
Reference letter of any employee of HEC
If you didn't have any reference, then you have to attach recommendation letter from your college.

You have to submit above documents in HR department before due date. No application/recommendation will be entertained after due date. Once your application gets approved, you can start the training from the scheduled date and time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?