15th January 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Are private MBBS institutes eligible under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the institutes which are eligible for an education loan scheme of Corporation Bank. I want to do MBBS from any private institute and for this course I want to apply an education loan from Corporation Bank. Kindly let me know about the eligible institutes.

19th January 2019, 03:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are private MBBS institutes eligible under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?

Yes, private MBBS institutes are eligible under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme provided that it should be recognized Institute and it should be listed in Corporation Bank approved institutions. To be eligible to get education loan in Corporation Bank, you should be an Indian national and must have passed previous qualifying examination with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST category candidates). You must have secured admission to MBBS course in recognized institutions in India through Entrance test / Merit based selection process/through Management quota after completion of 10+2 or equivalent.

For detailed information regarding education loan in Corporation Bank, you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.corpbank.com/node/58910
19th January 2019, 04:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are private MBBS institutes eligible under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?

You need to secure admission at any medical college in India, which is recognized by Medical Council of India. You should get admission on merit, through entrance exam, because banks finance only for tuition fee and other expenses.

If you are looking to take admission on donation, then banks will not provide any help for such expenses. You need to first confirm admission, before approaching the bank branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?