30th August 2013, 06:52 PM
anshumantewari5

Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication

I am an average student,done B.E in Electronics and Communication,weak in applying things practically and analysis,not having much knowledge of bachelor degree,can i do masters in US from electronics and communication in any such field which requires less of such skills???

Related Questions:
  1. Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  3. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  4. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student
  5. Can I do masters in mechatronics after graduating in electronics and communication
  6. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
  7. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to get a job in core field after completing B.Tech with 57% in ECE branch?
  9. Which masters course should I choose after B.E Electronics and Communication so as to enter space technology field? Are the courses offered in European Universities?
  10. Syllabus for electronics and communication branch for Power Grid Corporation test?
  11. How to pursue masters in US? I am entering in final year B.E in electronics and communication
  12. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  14. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  15. What does throughout 60% stands for and does following case satisfies the criteria?
  16. How to get placed in a core companies?
  17. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?