24th March 2011, 07:05 PM
Unicorn1503

Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?

Dear Sir/Maam,

I am a second year student doing B tech in Electronics and Communication Branch. I want to do summer internship in some good electronics company but i am facing a lot of problems. I will be highly obliged if you can help me out in any way!!

Thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
  3. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  4. List of companies which offers summer internship programs for Electronics and Communication candidates?
  5. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  7. List of companies offering Internship programme in Electronics/Communication with Stipend for M.Tech student?
  8. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  9. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  10. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  11. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  12. List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai? -- [New]
  13. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  14. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  15. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  17. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  18. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
16th July 2011, 04:52 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?

hii, you can go for doing the internship from any of the good companies lf the electronics like the BSNL,BEL,BHEL for there you need to collect a request from the HOD of Electronics and COmmunication requesting for the Doing an internship.
surely they will allow you to the internship, they may charge some nominal charges for doing the internship.also while doing you will get certificate from them that will be an added advantage for you.
you can put those in your resumes and look for the higher Internships/projects.If you perform well then you will also get jobs there only.
18th July 2011, 08:56 PM
gaurav4chs

Default Re: Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?

BSNL is one of major summer internship provider
other companies are
SAMSUNG
HCL
NOKIA
SYNTEL
IBM
are one of india's major internships provider
bsnl sends information about its internship programs to its customers through sms
19th July 2011, 01:13 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn1503 View Post
Dear Sir/Maam,

I am a second year student doing B tech in Electronics and Communication Branch. I want to do summer internship in some good electronics company but i am facing a lot of problems. I will be highly obliged if you can help me out in any way!!

Thankyou
Internship Title Research intern/tranee
Internship Category
-Engineering (Electrical/Electronics Engineering)
Address A-61 1floor Raj industrial complex, miliary road ,marool andheri E
Vacancy location India, Maharashtra, Mumbai
Work Experience: none
Degree level Bachelors Degree
Position type full time, part time, contract
Minimum salary 8000 Rs (per month) [ 50 Rs (per hour) ]
Willing to relocate: yes

Short description: Robosoft offers the opportunity to work on the leading edge of Embedded System Design and Robotics technology. Each individual is empowered to contribute to Robosoft Systems overall goals, and share their and the company’s success.
Long description: “The more u spread knowledge the more u will gain”… with this philosophy we have ventured into educational robotics…in our company we don’t accept u to perform from day one but more important we looking for, is the passion and the ability to excel in ur field. robosoft maintains a very friendly college environment so the learning is maximum between the senior staff and the trainees/interns.we give the best of the equipment in the world to work on and accept the team to take things further beyond the edge in technology, which may just be limited to the limit of ur imagination.
if u think ur the one for the post fell free to drop a mail to us.
we will et back to u asap
31st July 2011, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

any summer training option for electronics and communication 3rd yr student in patna,bihar and also in kolkata?
3rd August 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a 5th sem student of ECE from Visweshwaraya Technological University,Karnataka. I wanted to do internship in my 6th sem holidays. Can you please suggest me companies in Mumbai,Hyderabad or Mangalore which I should prefer to acquire professional skills.
8th October 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

how can i approach a company for internship? and what for bsnl ??
15th December 2011, 02:07 PM
abhisek.sonu

hello friend
BSNL is one of major summer internship provider
other companies are
SAMSUNG
HCL
NOKIA
SYNTEL
IBM
are one of india's major internships provider
bsnl sends information about its internship programs to its customers through sms
4th January 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in an engineering clg in kolkata. My 3rd sem is over and my 4th sem is about to start. I want to do internship in March 2012 or after my 4th sem exams.
I have heard that BSNL or SAMSUNG or HCL or NOKIA or SYNTEL or IBM can provide internships.
How can I do internship in any of the companies stated above???
To whom shall I contact ??
pls help me
8th January 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i am a 2nd yr B.Tech student (ECE) lookinh for summer internship in intel,samsung,L&T,seimens....etc...bt i am unable to find the proper way to get in touch with these companies.....what should i do....the post shown in these companies websited regarding summer internship is not up2 date as such it shows application for internship in 2008...please help..
4th February 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am a 3rd year B.E. student (EC) looking for summer intership in good companies of madhya pradesh,but i dont have enough knowlege about companies of this stream. provide me some information or list of best comp.or inst. of m.p. where i can do my intership. pls send this information on my email ld ([email protected]).... please help me.....
10th March 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to enter into the companies for internship program?can u plz explain...
23rd March 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

sir
kya koi aisi company hai jo vocational training bhi karati ho aur payment bhi deti ho???
6th June 2012, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

i m btech 3rd year(ECE) student,plz suggest me good companies for summer trainingmy email id is jyotistgal@gmailcom.
31st October 2012, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

may i know names of companies offering internship to the students of electronics and instrumentation engineering...earnestly waiting for your response at [email protected]
5th November 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,

i am in the 7th sem of electronics engineering in mumbai. could you please suggest some ideal companies offering internships. i wish to pursue it in the month of december-jan or after the completion of my BE.

thank you
[email protected]
9th November 2012, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

I am studying 3rd year in Electrical and Electronics engineering in Bits Pilani. I am facing difficulty to find an internship. Can you please give any suggestion to me.

Thanks in advance.
11th January 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.E Electronics and Tele-Communication students?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am a 6th sem student of ETCE from Sathyabama University,Chennai. I wanted to do internship in my 6th sem holidays on May'2013. Can you please suggest me companies where i can pursue internship for one month in Mumbai,Chennai,Bangalore,Delhi which I would wish to acquire professional skills.
17th January 2013, 07:38 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students

1.IBM

2.SYNTEL

3.HCL

4.WIPRO

5.MINDTREE

6.PATNI COMP

7.SATYAM COMP

8.NOKIA

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25th February 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How to register my name for summer internship in bsnl and other companies.
9th March 2013, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

I am Ismail Ibrahim Jamadar.
I am student of 3rd year B-Tech in Instrumentation and control engineering from College of engineering Pune(COEP).
I want to do the summer intership in any of bell0w
BPCL
IOCL
RELAINCE
ISRO
DRDO
If there is any information regarding above please send that on [email protected]
or contact me on 808743699
11th March 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of electronics and telecommunication 3rd year. Can you please suggest some companies in nagpur (except software) that will provide summer internship....
20th March 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for the companies which r going to provide summer intership and what basis they r going to take in electronis and communications
16th April 2013, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

respected sir.........dis is rahul......im persuing btech 3rdyr from greater noida......nd im so much confused about d upcoming sumer training.......i want 2 ask sud i go for training or some courses like embeded or VLSI.........plz help me out of dis ..........
10th May 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeineervinay View Post
Internship Title Research intern/tranee
Internship Category
-Engineering (Electrical/Electronics Engineering)
Address A-61 1floor Raj industrial complex, miliary road ,marool andheri E
Vacancy location India, Maharashtra, Mumbai
Work Experience: none
Degree level Bachelors Degree
Position type full time, part time, contract
Minimum salary 8000 Rs (per month) [ 50 Rs (per hour) ]
Willing to relocate: yes

Short description: Robosoft offers the opportunity to work on the leading edge of Embedded System Design and Robotics technology. Each individual is empowered to contribute to Robosoft Systems overall goals, and share their and the company’s success.
Long description: “The more u spread knowledge the more u will gain”… with this philosophy we have ventured into educational robotics…in our company we don’t accept u to perform from day one but more important we looking for, is the passion and the ability to excel in ur field. robosoft maintains a very friendly college environment so the learning is maximum between the senior staff and the trainees/interns.we give the best of the equipment in the world to work on and accept the team to take things further beyond the edge in technology, which may just be limited to the limit of ur imagination.
if u think ur the one for the post fell free to drop a mail to us.
we will et back to u asap

I am Shubhankar Dixit , an electronics and instrumentation engineer from VIT university , vellore in my final year of BTECH . I wanted to know about your internship program , for a month in the field of robotics and embedded system design . i have a lot of hands on experience in dealing with microcontrollers ( arduino , msp430 launchpad) and c programming . Please do retort . ([email protected]) .

Also please link me the location of your website .
12th July 2013, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

i have completed B.Tech in Electronics and telecommunication in 2011 were can i get a suitable job ?and how to apply?
22nd May 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

i am in the 6th sem of electronics engineering in mumbai. could you please suggest some ideal companies offering internships for electronics. i wish to pursue it in the month of june-aug..what is the procedure to enter into the companies for internship program?can u plz explain.
18th June 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

kindly tell me about any company that can provide 4 to 6 months internship in mp excapt bhel and way to apply without any reference?????????????
18th June 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

kindly tell me about any company that can provide 4 to 6 months internship in mp excapt bhel and way to apply without any reference?????????????
8th September 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
I m second year student doing b.tech in Electronic and Communication enggenering. I want to do intership in good companies of electronic field just for improving my knowledge in this field. Can you please help me..
2nd November 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

hi I m in 7th stem etrx engg
I haven't done any internship
give m advice for best summer internship
6th April 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

how do i get a summer internship for E&TC 2nd year student at pune or mumbai in 2015 ?
16th October 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I am shikha katharia
I am in 5th sem of electronics
give me advice for doing internship in december
and also how to apply for that that is procedure
[email protected]
3rd February 2016, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

how to get summer internship for mecatronics engineering student in electronics co.pl reply.
regds
manoj chaudhary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?