20th December 2019, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA having 8 years of gap since completing Graduation?

I have done my graduation with Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) in the year 2011 but due to some personal reasons I had to left my studies after BMS. But, now I'm willing to do MBA. Is it possible?

20th December 2019, 10:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA having 8 years of gap since completing Graduation?

There is no upper age limit to apply for MBA course. The minimum educational qualification is graduation in any discipline from a recognised.

Entrance exam- XAT
MAT
CAT
21st December 2019, 07:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to MBA with 8 years of Gap after graduation, because there is no such criteria for MBA course.
You just need to be graduation from a recognised University, then you can apply for MBA course. Your performance in entrance exam will decide your percentile in exams and on that basis you are able to take admission in different colleges.
So here is the other details regarding eligibility criteria for MBA course and based on that you can appear in entrance exam for MBA course.
You need to have graduation degree from a recognised University. You need to have 50% marks in above exam .Final year students can also apply for exam.
No age limit for exams.
Different exams for MBA course are given below:-
XAT EXAM
NMAT
SNAP
CAT EXAM
MAT EXAM
GMAT EXAM.
21st December 2019, 10:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue MBA without any doubt in your mind, as there is no such age limit criteria neither there is any such limitation mention that you cannot do MBA with 8 year gap.
The only thing require is that you have to be a graduate with 50% in any discipline from a recognised University. After satisfying the educational qualification you have to sit for MBA entrance exam like CAT, MAT, SNAP and have to score good percentile above 95, then only you will get a chance to pursue MBA course.
22nd December 2019, 11:32 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, having completed your BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies) course, you are eligible to pursue MBA degree course irrespective of the year in which you have completed your BMS degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?