17th June 2011, 04:43 AM
Babli das

What can be a convincing reply in GD/PI of MBA for having 2 years gap after my graduation?

Sir,i had graduate and at present i have planned to do mba through mat.what to say if the interviewers in gd/pi ask about the 2 years gap after my graduation?i was just indecisive and may be a bit lethargic during this period.but what should be my appropriate and believable reply?also i got only 56% in graduation whereas % of my 10th and 12th are 73 and 72 respectively.thoughi do not have any particular reason or excuse for this,but what should i say if they ask for an explanation?

Related Questions:
  1. Likely issues during interviews due to 5 year gap between MBA and graduation?
  2. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  3. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  4. Possibility to restudy Graduation in Delhi University after a gap of 10 years?
  5. Doe a gap of 2 years after graduation matter to do MBA from IIM?
  6. Is doing mba from MAT will be beneficiary after scoring below 50% in graduation and also with one year gap between 2nd year and 3rd year of graduation?
  7. How to explain a year gap in education?
  8. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I join Distance MBA having poor academic records and no experience?
  10. What is the last stage of process for taking admission in MBA? Useful tips to crack GDPI?
  11. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  12. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  13. Is it possible for me to complete my Graduation from Delhi University if I have 1 year gap?
  14. Is it possible for me to continue the graduation after 5 year gap? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to appear in NET having a gap of 7 years between Graduation and Post Graduation?
  16. Am I eligible for HR position in top MNC's after completion of graduation in engineering in IT and MBA in HR
  17. Is it possible for me to continue doing TYB.Com if I have a gap of 9 years?
  18. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
15th May 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can be a convincing reply in GD/PI of MBA for having 2 years gap after my graduation?

i have 2 yrs gap between 10 2 and graduation can i get admission in good colleges of mba
i hav done BA in correspondence will it be a problem?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?