8th August 2019, 06:35 PM
Neh00

Is it possible to do B.Ed after a gap of 2 years of completing graduation?

Its been 2 years since I completed my B.Tech degree course. After, that I got into jobs. So, now is it possible to do B.Ed? Which subject should I choose in B.Ed? Or, any other related course available?

14th August 2019, 12:44 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed after a gap of 2 years of completing graduation?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed minimum bachelor degree from a recognised university. Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in bachelor degree.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the B.Ed course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

You can choose the subject as according to your interest.
14th August 2019, 09:16 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed after a gap of 2 years of completing graduation?

The full for B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

1. B.Ed is a teacher training course. This course has become mandatory in recent time for becoming teacher in primary and secondary school.

2. The minimum academic qualification required is bachelor's degree.

You need to have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree to pursue this course. You can select a subject of your interest.
15th August 2019, 07:32 PM
Ballisidhu143

Yes ,possible you can do it after a gap
For b.ed 55% marks needed in gradution
Gap is acceptable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?