20th May 2012, 04:44 PM
Vikrampola

Can I do MBA in Tourism after doing degree in BSc(MSCS)?

I am doing my degree in bsc(mscs ) .can i do mba in toursim

Related Questions:
  1. How can I go for MBA in travel and tourism after B.Com Planning
  2. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  3. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  4. How can I get a job in ministry of Tourism India?
  5. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  6. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  7. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  8. How to join MBA as travel and tourism after doing degree in Hotel Management?
  9. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  10. How to take MBA after travel and tourism course? What are the job opportunities after MBA?
  11. Entrance exams details to get into MBA in travel and tourism? -- [New]
  12. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  13. Can I join MBA Tourism after pursuing B.Com?
  14. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  15. How to do MBA in Travel and Tourism? Which are the best colleges in India?
  16. Should I go for Normal MBA, MBA in Retail Management or MBA in Tourism?
  17. Universities offering MBA in Travel and Tourism? Is this course beneficial? Is CAT necessary to get admission in MBA?
  18. How to get a government job in Tourism Sector after MBA in Tourism Management?
29th July 2012, 02:07 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: Can I do MBA in Tourism after doing degree in BSc(MSCS)?

Dear friend

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION MBA IN TOURISM ARE:-

1) Candidates seeking admission posses the eligible qualification obtained by undergoing the courses in a regular school/polytechnic/institution and the certificate issued by relevant bodies constituted by UGC & DEC.

2) State /central Government/universities recognized by UGC. Candidates who have completed their study under 11+1+3(OR) 10+2+3(OR) 10+3 (Diploma)+3 Yr.pattern are only eligible for admission to any UG?PG Course in the SDE.

But a few of the general criteria will remain the same.
They are:

1)Aspirants must be graduates of any stream.
2)Students must have work experience. They will be needed to produce their certificate of work experience when they apply.
3)Students have got to have a good GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS score.
4)Students are needed to possess an excellent extracurricular background.

All the best
7th September 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA in Tourism after doing degree in BSc(MSCS)?

can i give gre exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?