21st May 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How to join MBA as travel and tourism after doing degree in Hotel Management?

i have done my degree in hotel management. now i want to join mba as travel and tourism. will you please suggest if it is a good decision for me?? and its oppertunities???

Related Questions:
  1. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  2. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  3. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  4. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  6. How to join MBA Tourism and Hotel Management? I am a mechanical graduate
  7. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  8. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  9. What is the age limit for general female candidate for UPSC entrance exam?
  10. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  11. How can I go for MBA in travel and tourism after B.Com Planning
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  14. How to get a job in abroad countries? I am doing MBA in hotel management and tourism management
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HR & Travel and Tourism Management? Does this useful for me?
  16. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  17. How to take MBA after travel and tourism course? What are the job opportunities after MBA?
  18. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
4th August 2012, 01:43 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MBA as travel and tourism after doing degree in Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done my degree in hotel management. now i want to join mba as travel and tourism. will you please suggest if it is a good decision for me?? and its oppertunities???

Since, you have completed your Degree in Hotel Management, the Master of Business Administration [MBA] program in Travel and Tourism is a very good option, given both these departments are inter related in many ways. However, the eligibility criteria for admission to the MBA program in most of the specialization is the same. Candidate needs to have completed their Bachelors Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Institutions beside appearing in Entrance Examinations such as MAT, CAT, CMAT, ICET, TANCET and others. The duration of the program is two years.

The Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies offers two years full-time MBA in Travel & Tourism. Candidate must hold a Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidate appearing in the final year Examination can also apply. The maximum age limit to apply is 30 years. The applicant should possess good communication and presentation skills and excellent command of English language. Admission to the MBA programme is based on MAT/CMAT score [Management Aptitude Test of AIMA and AICTE], group discussion and personal interview.
6th February 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MBA as travel and tourism after doing degree in Hotel Management?

What entrence exm should i prepare for taking admision in a well known hotel management institute.....difference between bsc and bba in hm.....how much cost have to bear
4th June 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Hai iam completed bcom computers I interested MBA in hotel an tourism course Pless give tha full details and aney enterence exam anlso fees details Pless help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?