29th April 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after passing MBBS?

can i do mbbs after bsc?....please tell me can i do this course

29th May 2012, 10:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after passing MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do mbbs after bsc?....please tell me can i do this course

Various Entrance Examinations are conducted throughout the country for admission to the MBBS program. These Entrance exams are conducted on National level and State level as well as by the Individual Medical Institutes. The eligibility criteria to appear in most of the entrance exams are the same. Candidate seeking for MBBS program must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates who have completed their Bachelors degree program [B.Sc or B.V Sc or B.Sc Nursing] are also eligible given one must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University and must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the the +2 level. Such candidates do not require to fulfill the 50% aggregate in EPCB in the +2 level though.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?