2nd August 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Can i do MCA after B.A? I have done 12th with PCM

Can i do mca after b.a nd i have done 12th with pcm as well as i have done computer diploma for alma institute.

2nd August 2012, 12:48 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i do MCA after B.A? I have done 12th with PCM

yes , you seems eligible to do MCA even after BA.

you fulfill the minimum eligibility requirement for MCA.

Eligibility for MCA

1.Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized university .
2.student must have studied mathematics till 12th class.
3.Student must have scored at least 50% marks in graduation.

Master in Computer Application is 3 years Post Graduate degree course in which you will learn and understand both theory and applications of Computers.

There are many universities which are offering MCA course.

But almost all the Reputed Institute conduct Entrance Exam to take candidate in MCA course.

Some are National level Examinations and Some are state level examination.

Some of the examination are given below

1. TANCET - Tamil Nadu.

2. PGCET - Andhra Pradesh.

3. NIMCET.

4. Delhi University Entrance Examination

ETC.

ENTRANCE EXAMINATION Pattern

1.MATHEMATICS
2.ENGLISH
3.COMPUTER APPLICATION
4.LOGICAL AND ANALYTICAL ABILITY
2nd August 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

definately go for it .....MCA is now a days very good field....i am also final year student of MCA..And if you think you can work well in programming languages and have interest then surely you choose this...nothing is impossible ...everything is in your hands everything depends on your ability only i am just suggesting you....

best wishes.......
3rd August 2012, 12:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can do MCA with this qualification. Graduates can apply for MCA provided they have studied mathematics at any levels of their studies. You have to score 50% marks in B.A level for this. The selection process for this course will include a CET. You need to qualify this exam so as to get selection for MCA courses.
3rd August 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i do M.A. after B.A from Punjab University, chandigarh? (after six years gap) I scored 48% marks in graduation .
5th February 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

can i do mca i am ba student & have done diploma in computer applications as well as i am 12 science
so plz suggest me is good
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?