21st September 2012, 10:00 AM
viveksingh90it

Am I eligible to give MCA entrance exam after passing 12th with PCM with 66%

i have passed 12th with PCM in 2008 with 66%,and now
i had passed diploma in IT branch from govt polytechnic kanpur with 75%(passing year 2012).
side by side i am also doing BA(Private) with subject English,Economics,Sociology from CSJM university(Passing Year 2013).

Is i am Elligible to give MCA Entrance Exam.

4th October 2012, 05:35 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give MCA entrance exam after passing 12th with PCM with 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by viveksingh90it View Post

i have passed 12th with PCM in 2008 with 66%,and now
i had passed diploma in IT branch from govt polytechnic kanpur with 75%(passing year 2012).
side by side i am also doing BA(Private) with subject English,Economics,Sociology from CSJM university(Passing Year 2013).

Your not eligible for MCA Entrance Examination, Because the candidate who Complete Bachelor degree Course from recognized University Only eligible for MCA Entrance Examination .

You have Not Complete Bachelor degree Course in recognized University , So your not eligible for MCA Entrance Examination .

MCA Stands for Master Computer Application and duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester .

To apply for MCA Course than you should satisfy the eligibiity Criteria ,

Student should passed in Bachelor degree Course in any discipline from recognized University . Student should Compulsory studied Mathematics / Statistics Subject in Bachelor degree Course . Student should score Minimum 60% Percentage of mark and there is no Specific age limit for MCA Course

Note :- Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for MCA Entrance Examination .

The Admission for MCA Course is based on the Entrance Examination performance . So, If you Qualified in Entrance Examination than you may get admission for MCA Course from recognized University .

Every Institution may Conduct Entrance Examination within the Colleges, then Institution like, Universities Conducts Entrance Examinations like, Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Examination /Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination / Vellore Institute of Technology Entrance Examination/Delhi University Entrance Examination Etc....

The Entrance Examination Pattern Consist of Reasoning Ability and Mathematics Etc.. Please go through the Examination pattern and Prepare for well for MCA Entrance Examination .

Reference Books for MCA Entrance Examination , MCA Entrance Exam Guide By Rph Editorial Board / JNU MCA Entrance Exam Guide By RPH Editorial Board / MCA Entrances By Amit M Agarwal / MCA Entrance Examinations By Edgar Thorpe .

As per your Qualification your not eligible for MCA Entrance Examination , So, I suggest you to Complete Bachelor degree Course than Only your eligible for MCA Course .
4th October 2012, 05:58 PM
shiv puri

Default Re: Am I eligible to give MCA entrance exam after passing 12th with PCM with 66%

Hello friend,

Your are not eligible for MCA because the field in which your are study it's different from each other
1.After 12th with pcm you do BCA and complete it then you can eligible for MCA.
2.After diploma in IT sector you can do B-TECH or BE.
3.Or a graduation in BA is totally different from the MCA field.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1.To apply for MCA course you should complete Bachelor degree in (BCA / BBA /B.sc / B.tech ) from recognized university .
2.You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in Bachelor degree .
3.There is no age limit for MCA course .
4. You should have Mathematics as Main subject in 12th standard (or) Bachelor degree .
5.You need to crack the Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Institution .

I hope this helpful to you............

Thanking you..........
16th October 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit for jnu mca entrance exam..???
7th March 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give MCA entrance exam after passing Bsc(comp Sci) with 49%

I had passed Bsc(comp sci) from Mumbai University with 49%(passing year 2011).
Which are affiated university list to attend MCA ENTRANCE
5th January 2014, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Had passed 10 with 66% can I apply for any force I passed it from j k board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?