2nd September 2012, 01:38 AM
avi kashyap

Can i do MCA after passing B.A with economics? I have done 12th with maths

can i do MCA after B.A with economics. i have done 12th with math and 62% marks in math. please suggest me. can i do regular mca.
my email id is "[email protected]"... number is 9310338058

5th September 2012, 10:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do MCA after passing B.A with economics? I have done 12th with maths

After B.A Economics, it is possible to do MCA. Only those who have learnt mathematics subject either in 12th class or graduation level can apply. You can join for regular MCA course if this condition is satisfied. You can choose any of the prominent universities like Delhi University, GGBSIPU, and Anna University etc. All these universities conduct written exam so as to select for MCA course. So, it is necessary to attain good score in entrance exam for this.
6th September 2012, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i do MCA after passing B.A with economics? I have done 12th with maths

i have to do MCA so please tell top 10 university for MCA and how to prepare written exam. What is syllabus for MCA entrance and how much minimum expence to do regular mca..
my email id- [email protected]
6th September 2012, 03:50 AM
avi kashyap

Please tell top 10 university name for MCA and where. how to prepare written entrence exam and what is syllabus for written entrence exam. how much minimum expence for MCA. my email [email protected]
19th October 2012, 01:24 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

Eligibility Criteria for MCA:

1. Candidate must be graduate in IT or BCA or must taken mathematics as a subject in 10+2.

So, if you have completed your 10+2 with mathematics then you can get admission in MCA.

Wish you all the very best.
13th February 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir can I do MCA after BA with economics? A have done 12th with out maths
4th April 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

sir i complected 12th with maths can i have any chance to do regular mca?
16th October 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

can i do MCA after completing my BE(CSE)
25th June 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i do mca after b.a. with english? I have done 12 with math with 74% marks.
16th July 2014, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

i want to do B.A in economics and after m.ca so please tell me what are the job oppourtunities and is this good for carrer..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?