30th May 2021, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MEd in Canada after graduating with BA in INDIA?

Can I do M.Ed. in Canada after completing my graduate studies with B.A. in INDIA? I mean a Indian student going Canada for MEd studies do you get it?

1st June 2021, 02:16 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Can I do MEd in Canada after graduating with BA in INDIA?

Hello students, your are not eligible for m.ed in India or in other country...before getting masters degree you clear first bachelor degree....first you should do (bachelor's in education ) than you are eligible for (masters in education) M.ED
All the best....
3rd June 2021, 03:14 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Can I do MEd in Canada after graduating with BA in INDIA?

Yes you can go for sure, and for that you need to decide first in which way you want to go for instance, if you want to pursue your studies as there are two ways first you can come on your study visa and can pursue your further studies and next is like based on your job or we call on work permit. So , if you want to do your masters here then you should find or do research of some of the good colleges and then try for them you will get into one of them for sure . And your post degree will be for one year or two . And if you want to come on work permit based then you can come but the thing is like their will be difficulty in finding specific job but you can start from small jobs and then can reach your goal. It will take time but it will worth it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?