28th February 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are there at masters level in India as well as UK and US after graduating in Maths?

hi........ i'm doing my graduation in maths (h) ,i wanted to know about all courses that are there at masters level in india as well as in UK and US after graduating in maths.

28th April 2022, 01:41 PM
jacobleo329

Default Re: Which courses are there at masters level in India as well as UK and US after graduating in Maths?

In UK, most courses continue up to PhD level. The top-level courses are in endocrinology and high finance (IMD Shillong, IMD Santiniketan). In India everything is upper undergraduate level to high school; my students know more on a high-school basic than I knew when I became an MD in the West.

Information Systems and Computer Science in India after graduation. MSc Dynamics of complex systems is really interesting, if you are interested in how to turn a Maths (logic games) problem into a real life situation with feedback. However, one can not just get started on this course without prior math knowledge so it would be best to do BSc first, but that is just my own personal view!

The list of standard masters degrees that second year mathematics students would be offered after Class 10 includes: Financial Mathematics, Mathematical Methods in Economics, Mathematical Models and Data Analysis. There are now bachelors degrees in sector-specific subjects such as Mathematics & Software Development (Computer Science), or Computing Studies (Geometric & Physics).

These placements can be quite valued given its location in an emerging market with huge potential. Government services can also be quite valuable, including government positions and non-profit organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?