7th October 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MS in Canada for B.E. graduate with 70% marks?

I have completed B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I have a desire to study MS in Canada with scholarship. I have 70 percentage of marks in B.Tech. Kindly tell me about the scholarships available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study B.Tech in USA and Canada for 12th student?
  2. Am I eligible to study further in Canada with scholarship if secured 87% in 10th ICSE?
  3. Can I get scholarship for doing MA in mass communication and journalism?
  4. What are the scholarships I can apply for doing MS in Canada after completion of Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to study for masters from canada or Australia? I have completed B.Tech IT with 72% marks from KUK university
  6. Scholarships and exams to study in Abroad?
  7. Is it possible for me to get any scholarship after 10th to study abroad further?
  8. Is it possible for me to get any scholarship after 10th to study abroad further?
  9. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  10. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any future for MBBS students in Canada?
  12. Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?
  13. Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th?
  14. For which scholarship i can apply being a B.Sc. (Honours) graduates?
  15. Procedure followed to study higher studies after 10th standard in Canada? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  17. How much marks I need to get scholarships? I want to study medicine in America
  18. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Technology for B.Sc Chemistry holder? Which university is best in USA and Canada to study it?
8th October 2016, 04:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MS in Canada for B.E. graduate with 70% marks?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely get scholarship in order to pursue MS in Canada. Canadian universities give scholarships to the overseas students on the basis of -

- Performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission.
- Excellence in the field of academics during the course.
- Exceptional achievement in the field of extracurricular .
- Undertake good research work.
8th October 2016, 09:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MS in Canada for B.E. graduate with 70% marks?

To study MS in Canada after completion of your B.E graduate course with 70% aggregate marks from a recognised board, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You can get Overseas scholarship of Rs. 10 lakhs from your state government, if you belong to SC/ ST/ Minority category for pursuing MS course. If you have good academic record and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores, you can also apply for scholarship which are offered by Canada University where you wish to pursue MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?