1st August 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Bio Stream

Hi
I m neeta i have done bsc in bio can i do msc in food and nutrion plse tell me about colleges and admission process
Is there any upper age limit for this please..tell

Regarding
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science? -- [New]
  2. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  3. How to do MSc in food nutrition after scoring 75% in BSc? Which are the suitable colleges in India? I am a student of BSc 3rd year
  4. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  5. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  8. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  9. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  10. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Biotechnology? In which colleges are these courses available?
  11. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  12. Can I apply for food security officer after pursuing BSc food and nutrition home science?
  13. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  14. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  15. Names of institutions in West Bengal where MSc in Food and Nutrition is offered?
  16. What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?
  17. How can I get the forms of Lady Irwin for admission in MSc food and nutrition?
  18. Sample question papers for MSc food science and nutrition?
11th July 2016, 01:14 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Bio Stream

Eligibility criteria required for admission in Masters in Food and nutrition are as under:-

-The candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any of the following disciplines:

* B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subject ,

* B.Sc. in Agriculture ,

* B.Sc. with Home Science with elective in food nutrition ,

* B.Sc. in Fishery ,

* B.Tech. in food technology ,

* B.E. in chemical engineering/agriculture engineering ,

-The candidate must have studied Mathematics at 10+2 level .

List of some colleges offering the course :-

Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjunanagar
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh

Avinashilingam University (Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women)
Mettupalatam Road, Bharathi Park Road,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

College of Home Science,
Palampur, Himachal Pradesh

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh

Banasthali University, P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith
Tonk, Rajasthan

Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology,
Nawabganj, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya,
Palampur, Himachal Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?