1st December 2011, 10:59 PM
anidhabhat

How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?

hello sir/mam, i have completed my Msc in food and nutrition with 78% marks from kashmir university and i want to do my phd and internship from AIMS,, will u please let me know how to apply and what is the procedure and criteria for doing so...

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks? -- [New]
  2. Procedure of internship in food science and nutrition from AIMS after post graduation?
  3. How can I do internship in Dietetics department of AIMS after completion of B.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  4. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?
  5. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  7. What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?
  8. Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?
  10. How can I study PhD in Food and Nutrition being a M.Sc candidate and doing research on Quality evaluation on Organic Rice?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?
  12. Ph.D in food and nutrition from NIN and other university?
  13. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to study PhD in NIN, Hyderabad for Food and Nutrition postgraduation student?
  15. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  16. Can I apply for CSIR NET after doing MSc in food and nutrition?
  17. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
25th February 2020, 01:55 PM
STRIPATHIDU

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?

January 2020 session of AIIMS PhD programme has ended .Please apply in the Gastroenterology and HNU depatment in next session which begins in July.
Lookout for project recriutment in the above departments.You must mail you CV to the professors to Gastroenterology Department mentioning your relevant degree and achievments . They may reply in case they have any vacancies.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?