11th January 2013, 10:15 AM
piyasha mandal

What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?

scope of food and nutrition hons. in job?can i apply for job after completing b.sc.?how can i apply for m.sc in eest bengal in food and nutrition?give detail both regular and distance.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  2. Can I apply for food security officer after pursuing BSc food and nutrition home science?
  3. Companies which offer jobs in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science? -- [New]
  5. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?
  7. Can I get a job as a Dietician after completing masters of Arts?
  8. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  9. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
  10. Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?
  11. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  12. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  13. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  14. How to do MSc in food nutrition after scoring 75% in BSc? Which are the suitable colleges in India? I am a student of BSc 3rd year
  15. How to seek government job after doing masters in food and nutrition?
  16. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  17. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  18. Is there any scope for government job in BSc(Hons) Geology course? How much is the salary package?
4th February 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?

sir,what types of jobs i can get after B.sc Nutrition? how i can get these jobs?
10th June 2020, 01:57 PM
Nancy m n

Default Re: What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?

If you take up dietitian course after your B.sc, you can become RD and can work with medical teams in hospitals, health-maintenance organizations, private/public practices and other health care centres. You can go for further research studies in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?