31st July 2021, 07:28 PM
Annzana Jude

Can I do MSc Forensic science after BSc Physics with mathematics and statistics?

Can I do msc forensic science after bsc physics with mathematics and statistics?

31st July 2021, 10:30 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc Forensic science after BSc Physics with mathematics and statistics?

Yes, You can pursue MSc Forensic science after BSc Physics with mathematics and statistics.

If you have completed BSc from recognized university with minimum aggregate of 50% than you are totally eligible for MSc forensic science.

You can get direct admission on the basis of graduation score.

There is no need to appear in any entrance exam to secure admission.
31st July 2021, 10:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc Forensic science after BSc Physics with mathematics and statistics?

For pursuing M.Sc Forensic science, the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in science in relevant subject with minimum 50% aggregate.

Admission is on the merit basis. So, you are not eligible for admission in the course.
31st July 2021, 10:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to pursue M.Sc in Forensic science.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in forensic science.

Admission procedure varies with institutions, so visit official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
3rd August 2021, 01:06 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completion of BSc Physics with mathematics and statistics, you are eligible to pursue MSc in Forensic science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?