26th October 2016, 09:28 AM
Bhushannavar

What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka Education Service (KES) exam? What is the syllabus and date of exam?

Hello Sir, I want to appear for the Karnataka Education Service (KES) exam so I want to know what is the What is the eligibility criteria for the exam? I would also be great full if you tell me the syllabus and date of exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus, pattern followed for KES exam? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria and physical requirement for Karnataka Administrative Service exam? Syllabus and pattern of this exam?
  3. Date of KES Exam? Eligibility criteria for the Exam?
  4. What is the current syllabus for KES exam of Karnataka?
  5. Will I be eligible to write KCET this year if I was born in Karnataka and have completed more than 7 years of education in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria for COMEDK exam?
  6. What is the date for KES online applications and exam?
  7. What is the eligibility for KES exam? I am studying in BSc final year
  8. What is the date of notification for KES exam?
  9. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  10. Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam?
  11. What is the criteria for FCI exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  12. What is the RTO eligibility criteria? What is the exam date? What is the syllabus?
  13. Eligibility criteria to appear in Karnataka Educational Service Exam? Relaxation in age and attempts for OBC candidates?
  14. What is the syllabus for KES entrance exam?
  15. Can I join Kerala police at the age of 41 years?
  16. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Syllabus and date of SLET exam in Kerala?
  18. Syllabus of SLET (karnataka) exam for commerce stream? What's the date of SLET exam?
30th March 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka Education Service (KES) exam? What is the syllabus and date of exam?

Myself Nagarathna I have completed BA B.ed working as a primary school teacher. So I am waiting for KES exams so when will it new conducted please inform
9th April 2017, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka Education Service (KES) exam? What is the syllabus and date of exam?

I have completed my BE. Ed. (Physical chemistry and mathematics method )Course and now i want to apply for KES exam so i want to More details about this exam like it's criteria, exam pattern, syllabus of KES exam.
14th October 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

This is matheena I have completed B.A, B.ED. I am waiting for the K.E.S recruitment.when it will be and how should I prepare for the exam and what will be the syllabus. Please let us know.
17th April 2020, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.tech in computer science. Am I allowed to write KES exams.
If yes,when it will be and how should i prepare for that
3rd May 2020, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Myself Nagaraja M. I have completed BA B.ed working as a primary school teacher. So I am waiting for KES exams so when will it new conducted please inform. And also give information about syllabus &age relaxation..
17th July 2020, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I am government high teacher my qualification M sc B ed age 40 can I take kes exam plz inform me
21st July 2020, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I did my m.com, my age is 35 can I take the kes exam plz inform me
23rd July 2020, 04:53 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

KARNATAKA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Karnataka State Civil Service (KAS, KPS, KES etc…)
•• Educational qualification : Any Degree from a recognized university.
•• No. Of attempts: Gen-07, OBC-09, SC/ST-No limits.

Selection Process:

1) Preliminary Exam ( Objective Type)

2) Main Exam ( Written Type)

3) Personality Test.

For more details please visit: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
2nd August 2021, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I've completed BA Bed n working as primary teacher since 2004 in govt school. My age is 40 above can i take this examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?