7th January 2020, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I do PG Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics after BHMS?

Hi, I am in my final year of Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery or BHMS. Will I be eligible to study Post Graduate Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics (DGO) once I complete my BHMS? Would I have to write any entrance also for DGO?

10th January 2020, 10:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PG Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics after BHMS?

Yes, after completion of BHMS course you are eligible for the diploma in gynaecology and obstetrics course. Diploma in obstetrics and gynaecology is a two - years PG Medical diploma course.

Eligibility criteria:-
To do this course you need to complete MBBS or BHMS from a recognised college or University. You also need to have one year of compulsory rotating internship.

List of colleges where you can apply:- Government Medical College, Jammu Vardhman Mahavir Medical College
Dr. B .R Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur

Entrance exam for DGO:-
For seeking admission to diploma in obstetrics and gynaecology course, candidate must have completed their MBBS degree from a recognised institution that is approved by the MCI (Medical Council of India ) or any other state Medical Council.
10th September 2022, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do PG Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics after BHMS?

After bhms to do dgo it compalsary to get coplete mbbs then aply for dgo.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?