30th March 2020, 11:28 AM
Chintapalli2020

Who all are eligible for Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics (DGO) and entrance requirements?

After completion of BNYS medical degree I want to study Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics (DGO). So, how to apply for it and which entrance do I need to write? When would be the entrance conducted?

11th May 2020, 10:18 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Who all are eligible for Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics (DGO) and entrance requirements?

You are eligible for Diploma In Gynecology and Obstetrics course after completion of your BNYS. Admission to Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics course will be done based on entrance exam NEET or university level entrance such as AIPMT PG, JIPMER PG etc.

Eligibility for Diploma In Gynecology and Obstetrics
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in medicine such MBBS, BAMS etc. with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- You need to appear and qualify entrance exam NEET or university entrance for admission.

Higher Studies After BNYS
- DGO (Gynecology and Obstetrics)
- DPM (Psychiatric)
- DCP (Pathology)
- MD (Nutritional Medicine)
- MD (Dietetic Medicine)
- MD (Physical Medicine)
- MD (Osteopathy Medicine)
- MD (Hospital Management)
- MD (Public Health)
- MD (Naturopathy Medicine)
- MD (Preventive Medicine)
- MD (Biochemistry)
- MD (Microbiology)
- MD (Epidemiology)
- MD (Aesthetic Medicine)
- MD (Pathology)
- MD (Reproductive Medicine)
4th May 2021, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Who all are eligible for Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics (DGO) and entrance requirements?

It's sure right can I do DGO ( Diploma in gynaecology and obstetrics) after the completion of BNYS right ,is it true.
5th October 2021, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BNYS.... And can I get entrance in DGO?? What is the process to approach?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?