18th June 2013, 05:48 PM
j srilatha

Can I do Ph.D course after PG diploma in health care management?

Iam a pg diplomat in health care management, can i do any phd courses

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  2. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges
  3. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  4. Which is best diploma for Zoology graduate? Diploma in Health Carer management or Diploma in Health Inspector?
  5. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  6. Midwife Nurse can do Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  7. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  8. List of colleges which conduct the Ph.D in Hospital Administration and modules in Ph.D programme? What is the criteria for admission? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the job prospect in USA in health care management?
  10. What is the last date for application of GDCA exam? -- [New]
  11. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  12. Health care management course institutes in India?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for MBA in health care management
  14. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management?
  15. Best specialization in PGDM for B.Tech(ECE)?
  16. IGNOU Certificate in Health Care Waste Management- Fundamentals: Environmental and Health Care Waste Management Regulation Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?