2nd January 2020, 01:40 PM
Bhavyabalaji Nagaraj

Can I do Post Graduation via regular mode after completing Graduation via distance mode?

Hi, I have completed my SSLC via regular mode of education followed by Graduation via distance mode of education and I have all my marks sheet and certificates available with me. Now, I wish to do Post Graduation from regular mode via attending college. Will I be able to do so? How can I proceed with this?

3rd January 2020, 06:12 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Post Graduation via regular mode after completing Graduation via distance mode?

You are eligible to get admission in the Post graduation course in regular mode after completion of the bachelor degree course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
5th January 2020, 09:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Post Graduation via regular mode after completing Graduation via distance mode?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue post graduation through regular mode if you have completed your graduation through distance mode.
However, to pursue post graduation course you will have to apply for the entrance test conducted by the particular University for that course.
First decide in which university you want to apply and for which course you want to apply then accordingly fill the application form when available.
5th January 2020, 10:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to pursue post graduation via regular mode after completing Graduation via distance mode.

You have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the university or state to give admission in post graduation courses as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?