2nd January 2020, 01:51 PM
SURUTHIKA. S

Can I do B.Tech Computer Application with Intermediate from Arts stream with Computer Application?

Hi, I'm pursuing my Intermediate from Arts stream with Computer Applications as one of my major subjects. I do not have Physics, Mathematics or Physics. I wish to do B.Tech in Computer Application for which I have to write entrance exam for which I need to know Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. So, what should I do now? Isn't there any way to write entrance and do B.Tech?

3rd January 2020, 06:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech Computer Application with Intermediate from Arts stream with Computer Application?

You are not eligible to get admission in the B.Tech Computer Science.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in PCM( Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ) as main paper.

Admission is on the basis of entrance test. Joint Entrance Examination, BITSAT, COMEDK etc is conducted for admission in the course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course.
3rd January 2020, 08:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech Computer Application with Intermediate from Arts stream with Computer Application?

Having completed your Class 12th i.e; intermediate in Arts stream, you are not eligible to pursue B.Tech in Computer Application or Computer science degree course as the minimum education required to pursue degree course in technology i.e; B.Tech. degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board.

So, in order to pursue B.Tech degree course in Computer science, you are required to reappear in your Class 12th with Science stream from a recognised board.
5th January 2020, 09:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You cannot pursuing BTech in computer application with intermediate from Arts stream having computer application as one of the major subjects.
However you can pursue Bachelor of Arts in computer applications Course which is an undergraduate Information Technology course.

B.A. Computer Applications Colleges:

KLR Degree College, Prakasam
Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
DAV Centenary College, Faridabad
Alva's College, Moodbiri
5th January 2020, 10:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To persue B.Tech in Computer, the candidate should have done 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as main subjects.

As you have pass your 10 + 2 with Arts having Computer Applications as one of the subjects hence you can pursue BA in computer application.

Colleges:

KLR Degree College, Prakasam

JMI, New Delhi

DAV Centenary College, Faridabad

Employment areas:

Business Communications centres

Product design companies

Manufacturing companies

Inventory control boards

Colleges and Universities

IT companies

Websites
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?