5th May 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for UP TET entrance exam? I belong to Uttarakhand and have completed B.E from CCU University

Sir, i want to know that i am belonging from Uttarakhand and i completed B.Ed from CCU University Meerut. Am i eligible for UP.TET and how much percent quota is there for other state.
Tanu Singh...email :[email protected].

15th March 2017, 10:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for UP TET entrance exam? I belong to Uttarakhand and have completed B.E from CCU University

The Government of Uttar Pradesh will conduct Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test also known as Uttar Pradesh TET.

Chaudhary Charan Singh University, formerly Meerut University, is a public state university located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible for UP TET entrance exam after you belong to Uttarakhand and have completed B.Ed from CCU University.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

State Council of Educational Research and Training, Uttar Pradesh
JBTC Campus, Nishatganj, Lucknow - 226007.
Phone: 0522-2780385, 0522-2780505
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?