17th March 2012, 11:45 AM
nbadola

Am I eligible to appear in Pre Medical exams for Institutes of Uttarakhand? I've passed 10th and 12th from Jaipur

I belong to village Kanda, Distt Pauri garhwal. My father is in a transferrable job. I have passed my 10th std from Jaipur and am appearing for 12 th class from Jaipur only.
Am i entitled to appear for Pre Medical Exams for Institutes of Uttarakhand. Also clarify that i will be treated as domicile of Uttarakhand.

ITI BADOLA
JAIPUR

11th August 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Pre Medical exams for Institutes of Uttarakhand? I've passed 10th and 12th from Jaipur

MAHAVIR SINGH
VILLAGE- SIRTOLI
POST - PADAL
DIS. - PAURI GHARWAL
PATTY - KANDARSHUN
UTTRAKHAND
Cont- 9958748996

OBJECTIVE-
Seeking a suitable positionin a growth oriented organization that provides challenging work and growth environment.

QUALIFICATION-
10 2 CBSE Bord of Uttrakhand.

PROFESSINAL QUALIFICATION-
2Year ITI course in MOTOR MECHANIC from Paithani, sirinagar gharwal.
Basic knowledge of Computar

WORK EXPERINCE-
1 Year Prime Honda Prpadgang New Delhi

PERSONAL INFORMATION-
Father's Name - Mr. Keshar Singh
Date of Birth - 01"May 1991
Gender - Male
Marital Status - Unmarried
Nationality - Indian
Hobbies - Reading and Music
Language - Hindi / English

DECLARATION -
I hereby declare that all the above particulars given by me a true as per my knowledge.

Date - ..11/.08.2013.

Place - ..New.Delhi. (MAHAVEER SINGH)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?