18th February 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill the IAS form online? What are the changes made in the form?

Can i fil I.A.S form by online? Nd what is the charges of dis form

19th February 2012, 01:01 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill the IAS form online? What are the changes made in the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i fil I.A.S form by online? Nd what is the charges of dis form
IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services and to become IAS Officer you Have to apply for the UPSC Civil services examination.

This examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised University.

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for UPSC Civil services examination.

If your age should between 21 to 30 Year, then you are eligible to fill the online application form.

~~ The Notification of this year examination was already published on 04/Feb/2012

~~ Last date of apply for this examination Online : 05/March/2012

~~ Preliminary Examination Date : 20/May/2012

Eligible candidates may fill the application form "Online" Only.

There is no Offline application form Facility from this year, So if you are Interested in this examination, then please fill the application form Online soon before the last date.

You have to pay the fees of Rs 50 by using any one of the modes :

~~ Pay the fees by SBI Debit/Credit Card
~~ Pay the fees by SBI Net Banking
~~ Submit Fees Direct in SBI Bank

So, please apply for the examination online and for more information please check the official website OR Read the given Notification.

Apply Online : Click Here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf upsc civil services 2012.pmd.pdf(327.3 KB, 225 views)
19th February 2012, 10:04 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill the IAS form online? What are the changes made in the form?

IAS-INDIAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE,to become an IAS officer you have to appear for the Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC every year.

The candidate must be an Indian National having appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream of education from a recognised University.

The candidate should be within the age of 21 to 30 years of age, there is upper age relaxation for OBC candidate up to 3 years and for SC/ST/PH candidate up to 5 years.

The selection is through three phases:-

CSAT-Civil Service Aptitude Test-Preliminary exam
Civil Service Main exam
Personal Interview

The Civil Service can be applied through on line only by login web site of UPSC i.e www.upsconline.nic.in by paying the exam fees for Rs.50.00 through SBI Net Banking or SBI Debit/Credit Card or directly to the SBI cash counter.

The notification for the Civil Service Exam 2012 has already been announced which is available in the UPSC web site.

The last date to apply Civil Service is 05.03.2012

The preliminary exam will be held on 20.05.2012

So if interested you can apply Civil Service before due date. For further information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
19th February 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to apply for IAS or cg psc exam online
19th February 2012, 07:12 PM
ankitkrmishra

IAS exam is administrative exam which is conducted by UPSC so you can refer the official website of the UPSC for the more information.
IAS exam eligibility criteria:
Graduate students can apply for this exam also final year students are eligible for the IAS exam.
Minimum age for IAS exam is 21 to 30 year.

IAS exam is conducted by UPSC and application form will be available on the website as on the date 04 feb 2012.
19th February 2012, 07:13 PM
ankitkrmishra

IAS exam is administrative exam which is conducted by UPSC so you can refer the official website of the UPSC for the more information.
IAS exam eligibility criteria:
Graduate students can apply for this exam also final year students are eligible for the IAS exam.
Minimum age for IAS exam is 21 to 30 year.

IAS exam is conducted by UPSC and application form will be available on the website as on the date 04 feb 2012.
20th February 2012, 12:30 AM
rvidyasagar

The only mode of registering for the Civil Services exam is online.

The advt for this year's exam has already been released.

Please visit the following webpage for applying online http://upsconline.nic.in/tpform1.php?exam_code=CSP&year=2012&notice_no=04/2012-CSP&notice_date=11-02-2012.

The application fee for appearing in the Prelims is Rs. 50/-, which has to be remitted through a challan or net banking. Female , handicapped and SC/ST candidates are exempted from this payment.

When you are through to the Main exam, you have to pay another Rs. 200/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?