6th August 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th science after completing diploma?

Can i admission in +2 science distance after compleat my diploma

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in 12th science after completing diploma?
  3. Can I get admission in 12th science after completing diploma?
  4. Can I get admission in 12th science after completing diploma?
  5. Can I join B.Tech after completing diploma in Polytechnic? Percentage required to take admission in B.Tech in diploma? Is it necessary to pass 12th to take admission in B.E?
  6. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  7. After completing Diploma can I get admission in B.E.? In which semester will I get admission?
  8. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  9. Can I do B.Sc with Mathematics after completing Diploma?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  11. Can I take admission in 3rd year after completing diploma and 12th science?
  12. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after passing 10th with 74%?
  13. Can I get any job in banking after completing diploma? I have finished 12th science
  14. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  15. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  16. Admission in biotechnical engineering course after completing diploma in polymer science?
  17. How to take admission in AMIE after completing 3 years diploma in computer science?
  18. Admission in 2nd year diploma after completing 12th with PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
15th March 2016, 11:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th science after completing diploma?

Yes, why not, you can get admission in standard 11th in any school of your region. The eligibility criteria for 10+2 Science stream is that candidate must have done 10th board exams from a recognized board and passed in all subjects. If you are tenth passed then you did diploma and now you want to do 10+2 from science stream, you can do that.

However, you must know that diploma is equivalent to 10+2 in many respects. There is no such advantage to do 10+2 after diploma, you can directly proceed for degree through LEET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?