24th April 2018, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission with 320 marks in BITSAT & below 75% in 12th?

Dear Sir, I have scored less than 75% marks in my 12th standard. I have also scored 320 marks in BITSAT. So, in this case I will get admission in any campus of BIT? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th May 2018, 07:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission with 320 marks in BITSAT & below 75% in 12th?

BITSAT refers to Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test and it is held for offering admission in BITS institute for various undergraduate, postgraduate technical degree courses or courses in Pharmacy.

As far as you are concerned about getting admission in BITSAT if you manage good marks and ranks in BITSAT but fail to secure 75% marks at your Class 12th level then I would like to let you know that the 75% marks at Class 12th overall with 60% marks in each subject is basic eligibility criteria required for appearing in BITSAT and therefore one should must follow this for his/her candidature to be valid for taking admission in BITS.

For more FAQs related to BITSAT you can refer to the link www.bitsadmission.com/bitsatmain.aspx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?