9th May 2013, 08:07 PM
rohit8223

Can I get admission after giving MAT?

Can i get admission after giving sept mat 2013??? Or i need to wait for 1 whole year????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for MBA course without giving CAT and MAT Exams?
  2. Information about MAT exam? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  3. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT? -- [New]
  4. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  5. Which is the best MBA specialization for a B.tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I take admission in LLB in DU? I am preparing for MAT
  7. What are the tentative dates of D-MAT entrance exam for MBBS? Where will the forms be available? Is it possible to fill the application form by online? What is the eligibility criteria for giving admission?
  8. Are the MAT scores applicable for getting admission for CET colleges?
  9. When will be the result of MAT Exam? Validity of MAT score card?
  10. Which exam is tough between CAT and MAT? Whether value of MAT is equal to CAT? Which universities offer admission through MAT?
  11. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  12. When to take admission in MBA courses based on MAT September Exam Score?
  13. Am I eligible for XAT/MAT exam after scoring 45% in Graduation in Commerce?
  14. Can a candidate qualified in MAT Exam be eligible to get admission in IIMs?
  15. Am I eligible for MBA after completing 3 years diploma after 12th?
  16. Which Colleges to apply after giving MAT & XAT exams?
  17. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  18. Doing B.Com(Private) from DU : Can I do MBA after that?
5th May 2014, 07:27 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission after giving MAT?

MAT i.e Management Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by AIMA (All Indian Management Association) four times in a year. Mostly the examination will be conducted in the month of February, May, August and December in the calendar year. This year two examination was already completed. August exam notification will be published soon in the official website of MAT.

Minimum Academic Qualification to apply for this examination is that you must have a completed your bachelor's degree in any desire subject of a reputed Organization or Institution. No minimum marks required to apply. Final year candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. No limitation to apply for this examination. To get admission in top B-School you must secure high marks in your examination. After cracking the examination you can join the MBA colleges. If you are cracked the Sept month examination then you have to wait for the results and the results will take one month and they have to sent percentil and other information it take some time so you have to apply for the examination next year admission.
25th April 2016, 01:27 PM
barunk198

Default Re: Can I get admission after giving MAT?

MAT Examination (Management Aptitude Test ) is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for those candidates who want to do MBA from recognized B College or B School .This Examination is conducted 4th time in Year.
Candidates get percentile score after passing this Examination and AIMA flashes it onward all india level .For Best B school admission candidates have to get higher marks in examination .If your marks is very good than other then Top B school or college invite you to take admission in it.
For your MAT score & other Examination related information you can visit the official website of AIMA such as www.aima.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?