11th May 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Akash for PMT 1 year course? Is it necessary to appear in any entrance test?

can i get admission now in akash for PMT 1 year course & is it necessary to appear for any entrance test?

26th June 2015, 11:55 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Akash for PMT 1 year course? Is it necessary to appear in any entrance test?

Aakash Institute one of the highly recognized coaching institute for preparation of medical entrance examination such as AIPMT, State PMT, AIIMS etc. and engineering entrance examination due to its high success percentage. It has its branches all around the country for providing students quality education in easy and effective manner.

Yes you can definitely get admission in the Aakash Institute for your desired course but without giving admission test you will not be able to avail any scholarship on admission fee or get admitted in the top batches as the main motive of admission test is these only.

For more detailed information regarding the admission procedure either visit the near by branch of same or log on to the official link of same
i.e; www.aakash.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?