20th March 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any AIEEE college or NIT through diploma?

sir can i get admission in to AIEEE COLLEGES and NITS through diploma[eee]. sir please inform me entrance notification [2012] released or not

Related Questions:
  1. Lateral Entry in NIT through AIEEE?
  2. Can I get admission in government or NIT college after scoring 268100 in AIEEE
  3. How much do I need in AIEEE to get admission in NIT college?
  4. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? List of colleges I can apply for? I've got state rank 2600 in AIEEE
  6. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT College after scoring 434922 in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  8. Admission in SV NIT college in Surat after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE engineering entrance exam?
  9. Can I get any NIT, IIT and other government college after scoring 60843 rank?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT College with a score of 27 marks in AIEEE being a candidate from SC category?
  11. Procedure of admission in NIT Jalandhar? Date of declaration of AIEEE results?
  12. How to do B.Tech in NIT college through AIEEE after passing out this year
  13. How to take admission in NIT Kurukshetra? What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE?
  14. Process of admission in NIT Course after Diploma in Metallurgy? -- [New]
  15. Which is the best college to join Chemical Engineering? Which rank should I get in AIEEE to get admission for this course in NIT Warangal?
  16. Admission in NIT or any other government college after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering form ATTC College?
  18. Will I get admission in NIT college after scoring 59 marks in AIEEE?
15th April 2012, 04:42 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any AIEEE college or NIT through diploma?

There is no provision of lateral entry for diploma holders in any NIT.
Diploma holders are treated in the same way as 12th board passed students.
There is no separate entrance exam for diploma holders.

Following is the list of some colleges/universities that allow admission in 2nd year
for diploma holders. These institute conduct separate entrance exam for lateral entry.

Thapar University
KIIT, Orissa
Indraprastha University
MIT Manipal
SLIET, Punjab
VIT Vellore
15th April 2012, 07:03 PM
bablucena9

hi,
For diploma holder there is no lateral entry in nit.
You can get lateral entry aieee in 2nd year by applying leet entrance exam

hi,
For diploma holder there is no lateral entry in nit.
You can get lateral entry aieee in 2nd year by applying leet entrance exam
15th April 2012, 08:02 PM
a444

You are eligible for AIEEE but your qualification shall be considered as equivalent to 12th.

If you apply for AIEEE you will have to complete the 10+2 sylllabus of PCM subjects.
Being a diploma passed student it would be very much difficult for you to complete
10+2 level syllabus of all the three subjects.

If you want to do B.Arch. then better option for you is NATA.
(National Aptitude Test in Architecture)

The NATA comprises of questions from Engineering Drawing and General Aptitude.

NATA covers more than 90% colleges of Architecture.
The registration for NATA 2012 is in progress.
15th April 2012, 08:08 PM
a444

All India Engineering Entrance (AIEEE) Eligibility Criteria: Students of India who have passed 10+2(Class XII) or an equivalent exam or appearing for the qualifying examination are considered for the provisional admission into the degree course.
If you are an aspiring engineer, and you want to appear AIEEE you have to pass your 10+2 with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects. Students who wish to be architects are required to pass their 10+2 with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. Chemistry, Computer Science, Bio-Technology or Biology can be taken as optional subject.
Candidates who pass the entrance examination will be enrolled into degree courses offered by NITs, Deemed Universities and Institutions in the States/UTs, Central government Universities excluding those that comes under the Joint Entrance Examination/State Level engineering entrance examination for paid or unpaid seats available depending on the marks obtained.
Foreign nationals or Indian nationals living abroad can also apply for AIEEE and get admission through Educational Consultants India Ltd into centrally funded institutions:
The institutions are
National Institute of Technology (NITs), Allahabad

Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad,

Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABVIITM), Gwalior,

National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT), Ranchi,

North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST), Itanagar

Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET), Longowal

Eligibility for the foreign nationals/NRI/PIO :
Foreign Nationals / PIOs/ NRIs must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. senior secondary or any other examination equivalent to 12 years of schooling in India with the aggregate of 60% or 6.75 CGPA on 10 point Scale in all the subjects.
Indian nationals living abroad must have studied there for minimum five years (including the qualifying examination i.e. XI & XII Standards) during the last eight years.
15th April 2012, 09:33 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I get admission in any AIEEE college or NIT through diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir can i get admission in to AIEEE COLLEGES and NITS through diploma[eee]. sir please inform me entrance notification [2012] released or not
hi friend,

There is no separate entrance exam for diploma holders.

These institute conduct separate entrance exam for lateral entry.

Thapar University
KIIT, Orissa
Indraprastha University
MIT Manipal
SLIET, Punjab
VIT Vellore

good luck
6th May 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i have made 2 attempts in iitjee , 3 attempts in aieee, is there any other entrance exam to get admission in nit ?
24th July 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i am a diploma holdar . can i get admission in any nit college of india ? sir please inform me.

rajendra charan
5th December 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i am going to complete my diploma in civil engg. in 2013 june..can i apply for aieee exam?
18th December 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holde. How can I. Get addmission in aieee from lateral entry???
8th April 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Plz told me the date of leet engineering application form for 2014 & website for haryana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?