21st July 2019, 04:11 PM
anto jose

Can I get admission in any college to do BBA after Intermediate from Humanities stream?

I have completed my Intermediate i.e., 12th from Humanities stream. And, for my graduation I want to study BBA. Am I eligible for this? Aren't there any colleges or private institutes where I can apply for BBA with Humanities?

24th July 2019, 12:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college to do BBA after Intermediate from Humanities stream?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board of education. In case of some board, Mathematics or English or both is required as main subjects in Class 12th.

So, having completed your Class 12th with Humanities stream, you are eligible to pursue BBA degree course from most of the institutes except those who ask for Mathematics as main subject in Class 12th.
28th July 2020, 06:48 PM
Mebinmathews

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college to do BBA after Intermediate from Humanities stream?

Yes, you are eligible for BBA but in some colleges it's compulsory for you to have taken commerce in 12th, while in some it doesn't matter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?