17th June 2012, 11:51 PM
joy1525

Can I get admission in any college in Pune university in MCA after scorign 35 marks in MHT CET?

can i get admision to any college in pune university for MCA. I have got 35 marks in MHT CET 2012.
If yes can u tell me the college names.

Related Questions:
  1. Where in Pune university can I get after scoring 85 marks in MHT CET?
  2. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  3. How much marks are needed in MHT CET to get admission in BJ medical college Pune -- [New]
  4. Can i get admission in any medical college in Pune after scoring 157 marks in MHT CET?
  5. How may I get rank of AISSMS COE at Shivaji nagar(Pune)? Is this a reputed engineering college? I've secured 80 marks in MHT-CET and have taken admission in that college?
  6. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission for Pune University on the basis of MHT CET score of 48 and 30 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can i get admission in Pune university after scorign 70 marks in CET and 180 in PCM? I am a OBC candidate
  9. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  11. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  12. How should I get admission in government for MBBS after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET
  13. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  14. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  16. Can I get admission for engineering in Pune after scoring 93 marks in MHT CET?
  17. In which college can I get admission after scoring 77% in Pune board and 87 in MHT CET?
  18. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 95 marks in MHT CET?
22nd August 2012, 10:05 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college in Pune university in MCA after scorign 35 marks in MHT CET?

MHT-CET Entrance Test is one of the premier engineering entrance examinations in India. The MHT-CET is an annual entrance exam conducted by Maharashtra Government. One of the major features of the MHT-CET exam is that, it does not carry any strict domicile requirement. Candidates from Maharashtra and other states of India are welcome to appear for this examination and once you clear the exam you are eligible to apply for admission in any engineering college/university.

For MCA you need to qualify MHT-MCA CET. If you have qualified MHT-MCA CET 2012 then you are certainly eligible to apply for admission in colleges/universities in Pune offering MCA. For confirmation visit:
www.dte.org.in/mca/

I would like to inform you that qualifying entrance examination opens the door for getting admission in colleges. However, you must remember that your higher secondary aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that.

In the absence of your academic qualification (grades/percentage) it is not even possible to say for which college/university in Pune you are eligible for.

Kindly provide the full academic details, to get the desired information.
22nd August 2012, 10:21 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college in Pune university in MCA after scorign 35 marks in MHT CET?

MHT-CET Entrance Test is one of the premier engineering entrance examinations in India. The MHT-CET is an annual entrance exam conducted by Maharashtra Government. One of the major features of the MHT-CET exam is that, it does not carry any strict domicile requirement. Candidates from Maharashtra and other states of India are welcome to appear for this examination and once you clear the exam you are eligible to apply for admission in any engineering college/university.

For MCA you need to qualify MHT-MCA CET. If you have qualified MHT-MCA CET 2012 then you are certainly eligible to apply for admission in colleges/universities in Pune offering MCA. For confirmation visit:
www.dte.org.in/mca/

I would like to inform you that qualifying entrance examination opens the door for getting admission in colleges. However, you must remember that your higher secondary aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that.

In the absence of your academic qualification (grades/percentage) it is not even possible to say for which college/university in Pune you are eligible for.

Kindly provide the full academic details, to get the desired information.
9th June 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i have 45% in PCM in HSC and 60% overall and i have recieved 35 marks in MHT-CEt where am i likely to get admission in??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?