8th August 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any private MBBS or BDS college across India?

I have scored 349 marks in NEET 2nd. So, tell me that can I get admission in any private MBBS or BDS college across India?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I take admission for MBBS/BDS course? What is the minimum fee structure?
  2. Should BDS in government college be preferred over joining MBBS in private college?
  3. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  4. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
  5. After scoring 8425 rank in BDS and 15500 in MBBS in Manipal can I get a seat in college? Will I get admission in good BDS or MBBS college after scoring 72 in COMEDK?
  6. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after scoring 118 in PCB
  7. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after securing 118 in PCB?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS or BDS private? What is the criteria and the fee structure?
  9. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
  10. What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS/BDS in private college of COMEDK
  11. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  12. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in government or private college after scoring 139 marks in government CET?
  13. What should I do to get admission in MBBS?
  14. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  15. Can I study MBBS course from Bangladesh, India or Nepal being a BDS holder? Names of institution and duration of MBBS after BDS?
  16. Is there any chance to get admission in any Self Financing Private College of BDS being an OC candidate?
  17. MBBS/BDS colleges for a candidate with 136 marks in MHT-CET -- [New]
  18. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
8th August 2016, 09:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any private MBBS or BDS college across India?

NEET stand for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. This examination is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education for the admission in MBBS/BDS course in government or private medical colleges in India.

For National Eligibility cum Entrance Test candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with PCB. The minimum percentage required in 12th class is 50% for open category and 40% for SC/ST category candidate. The age of candidate must be in between 17 to 25 years. Upper age limit relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC.

As per my knowledge yes you are eligible to get admission in any private MBBS or BDS college across India so my suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?