22nd February 2020, 12:44 PM
nikki bharadwaj

Can I get admission in any regular college to do D.El.Ed having ATKT in Graduation?

I had done my graduation from Mumbai University in 2016 cleared all semester except semester 1st Mathematics paper. Still ATKT is there. Now I want to do D.El.Ed course. Am I eligible for doing this Diploma or not? And, is there any chance to clear the ATKT now?

15th November 2021, 03:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any regular college to do D.El.Ed having ATKT in Graduation?

D.El.Ed stands for Diploma in Elementary Education and for pursuing the same course the minimum education required is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

So, as far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue D.El.Ed. degree course because of ATKT in Graduation degree course then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible for pursuing D.El.Ed. degree course as admissions in D.El.Ed degree course is offered on the basis of intermediate degree course not on the basis of graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?