2nd July 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Badhruka Degree College after scoring 86% of marks in Intermediate?

I have completed my Intermediate with 86%. Can i get admission into badhruka degree college?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the MBA students selected in Badhruka College Hyderabad?
  2. Can I get admission in any college after scoring 69% in intermediate -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission into BITS Hyderabad after scoring 909 marks in intermediate
  4. Is it possible to get a seat in Hyderabad in any reputed college after scoring 965 marks?
  5. Can I get admission in LPU after scoring 60% marks in intermediate
  6. Cutoff marks required in CLAT to get admission? I got 46% in intermediate
  7. How to take admission in MJ college Banjara Hills? I have passed intermediate with 541 marks
  8. What is the fee structure for MBBS after scoring 946 marks in intermediate and 65 marks in EAMCET?
  9. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i do graduation without passing 12th?
  11. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Can I do BBA and then MBA after 12th if I have taken biology in 12th
  13. Can I get a medicine seat in government college after scoring 115 marks in EAMCET and 945 in intermediate?
  14. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Maths after completing BMS graduation from Mumbai University?
  15. What government jobs can I get after scoring 92% marks in 12th?
  16. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  17. What should I do after studying Biochemistry? Which are the colleges offering Biochem? What is the percentage requirement?
  18. Am i eligible to get admission in CA intermediate after completing B.Com with 48% marks?
9th September 2016, 12:10 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Badhruka Degree College after scoring 86% of marks in Intermediate?

Badruka College of Commerce and Arts is an English medium degree college offering Bcom and BBA in Hyderabad, India. The college was founded in 1950 and was initially managed by the trustees of the Seth Gopikishan Educational and Charitable Trust.

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to get admission in Badhruka Degree College after scoring 86% of marks in Intermediate. For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Door No. 3-2-840, Kachiguda Station Rd, Kachiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500027
Phone: 040 2473 2832
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?