30th March 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BBA and then MBA after 12th if I have taken biology in 12th

Can I do BBA and then MBA after 12 ,if I have taken biology in 12?

31st March 2015, 05:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BBA and then MBA after 12th if I have taken biology in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do BBA and then MBA after 12 ,if I have taken biology in 12?
Definitely, you are eligible for BBA course after completing your intermediate examination. If you have taken the Biology subject in your intermediate examination, then also you can go for BBA & MBA course. Intermediate passed candidates are eligible for BBA.

BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a 3 year graduate degree course in Management and to apply for this course you need to be completed your 12th examination in any discipline. Candidates from commerce, science, arts background are eligible for BBA course.

When you complete your BBA course after 12th, then you can go for MBA course. You can also opt dual degree course, just after passing your Intermediate examination. The duration of Dual degree course is 5 Year (3 year BBA + 2 years MBA).

When you have completed your intermediate examination, you are eligible for BBA+MBA Course. Don't worry if you have chosen biology subject in your intermediate examination.

The admission in BBA/MBA course is based on written test and personal interview. To get admission in top colleges, you need to be scored more than 60% marks in your 12th level as well as you have to crack the entrance examination conducted by the university.

Many colleges/universities will give you direct admission on the basis of your 12th marks, if you have scored well in your 12th level, then you will enjoy direct admission in some good colleges.

You can also enjoy the scholarship facility, if you have scored more than 70% marks in your 12th examination. Many colleges give you relaxation in tuition fees, if you have scored good percentile in your intermediate examination.

If you are interested in BBA/MBA course, then after the 12th examination you can opt 5 year Integrated course and must have scored minimum 60% aggregate marks in intermediate examination and English as one of the compulsory subjects. This is a general eligibility criteria to get admission in BBA+MBA 5 year integrated course.
11th April 2015, 04:34 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: Can I do BBA and then MBA after 12th if I have taken biology in 12th

Yes, of course, even if you have pursued your 10+2 from science stream with subjects of 10+2 as physics, chemistry and biology, you are eligible for the Bachelor's degree in Business Administration as there is no issue in that.

Most of the colleges requires 10+2 passed candidate from a recognized board in any stream. Some college take admission on the basis of % of marks in 10+2 where as some take admission on basis of entrance test.

The second answer to your query, yes you will be eligible for Master's degree in Business Administration after completing of BBA from a recognized college.

You can appear for entrance exams like:

~~Common Admission Test.

~~ Management Aptitude test.

~~Xavier's Aptitude test.

~~SNAP.
29th May 2018, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Which is the most demanded profession or field in present as well in future for bio students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?