11th October 2019, 12:50 AM
Shubhangi myra

Can I get admission in BCA course without Mathematics in 12th?

Respected Sir, I'm a 12th student having Science Biology group. I don't have Mathematics as main subject but have I.P. So, I want to take admission in BCA. Can I get admission in it?

15th October 2019, 07:26 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BCA course without Mathematics in 12th?

** B.C.A. or Bachelor of Computer Applications is an undergraduate Information Technology course.

** Yes, you are eligible to get admission in BCA course without Mathematics in 12th.

** The candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream with English subject from a recognized board of education.
16th October 2019, 08:55 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year vocational course from a recognised university.

The basic eligibility criteria to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed intermediate course from a recognised board.

In most of the institutions admission is offered to candidates passed intermediate with Mathematics as main paper.

So, to get the detail information visit at official website of the institution.
19th October 2019, 09:13 PM
Bujjimittu

Hello, BCA is bachelor of computer application, we have mathematics as one subject in BCA course , in intermediate you have one subject mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?